JCF Sofie 5 Drawer Wooden Tall Chest Wardrobe
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The WPFurniture Sofie 5 Drawer Wooden Tall Chest Wardrobe strikes a perfect balance between your storage as well as design requirements. It is constructed out of engineered wood and is available in multiple finishes. This chest has five drawers, top one has a lock. Each drawer comes with extra support underneath which can handle extra weight. This chest also features a side door when open reveals shelves and hanging rod for extra storage space. This chest has ample space on the surface top to showcase a photo frame, an antique clock and a vase. It has a clean and simple design making it easier for you to place it anywhere. Available in Beech, Black, White, Mahogany and Tobacco color options. Professional Assembly Recommended.
- Material: Engineered Wood construction ensures durability for years of use.
- Drawers sit on metal gliding rails. Includes lock and keys on the top drawer. Silver finish plastic bar handles.
- Side door opens to reveal rod for hanging clothing, two shelves for folded clothing and any other miscellaneous bedroom items.
- Dimension: 16” L x 48” W x 56” H
- Assembly required | 2 people is preferred | Instructions included | Professional Assembly Recommended. | Shipped in two boxes.
- 100% Satisfaction: Better Home Products is committed to providing excellent products and 100% satisfactory pre-sale and after-sale services, please feel free to contact us with any problem.
Overall I like this dresser. Wp furniture did an awesome job getting it to me the best they could. Now here are the problems and what is good. The dresser is big and can store alot. It looks nice. Bow the bad is that it is not the strongest and could be built sturdier. The manufacturer doesnt protect each panel individually in the package so you end up with scratches, Nick's and some light damage by the time you receive it. The fitment is good and the holes for everything line up fine. All the parts were there and nothing missing. You cant fill the drawers too much because the bottoms are not heavy duty. I feel as long as you treat it with care it should not break but you cant abuse this dresser. The material is not sturdy, even putting it together you need to take your time and have help. Only until it is put together does it start to become more stronger. Assembly is not difficult but you need to figure out what goes where and does take up to 6 hours taking your time to make sure you do it right along the way. You need room to work and spread all the pieces around. If the manufacturer was to protect each panel individual and make the bottoms of the drawers stronger and make the material more rigid and less weaker this would be a ten or 5 star dresser. Overall it came out nice. I'm going to latter take care of the little Knicks that are visible on the dresser, they are small and mist of the ugly stuff ended up on the inside. I consider myself lucky.