Ella Swivel Mount Black Glass TV Stand for up to 55-inch TV
Subcribe to back in stock notification
In a simple yet stylish design, the Better Home Products Ella Swivel Mount Black Glass TV Stand for up to 55-inch TV will improve the look of your home. This modern entertainment center with angled corners and chrome legs features three shelves for all your AV components, Blu-ray player, and game console needs. The built-in TV mount is VESA compatible and fits TVs up to 55” of all popular brands. TV mount comes with a cable management system to hide and organize wires between the TV and A/V components. With +/-45° swivel mount choose your comfortable viewing angle no matter where your sit without moving the TV stand and needn’t to drill your beautiful wall. Ships ready to assemble.Features :
- Premium black toughened glass floor TV stand with swivel mount for 32-inch to 55-inch TV.
- Durable tempered glass with no sharp edges & strong chrome stainless-steel legs for a modern look. Floor glides help protect your flooring.
- Angled corners provide multiple room placement options. Swivel the mount +/-45° to choose comfortable viewing angle no matter where your sit without moving the TV stand.
- Three glass shelves offer plenty of space for AV components and two cable management holes helps to organize messy cables and keep your room tidy.
- Overall Dimension: 43.5"W x 16"D x 47.5"H. Open architecture design provides plenty of air circulation for electronic devices.
- Weight Capacity - max 80 lbs. for the mount bracket, 50 lbs. for the top shelf, 30lbs for the middle and bottom shelf.
- Assembly required. Assembly instructions and hardware included in package.
- Product Dimensions : 43.5"W x 16"D x 47.5"H
- Weight Capacity : 80 lbs
- Assembly Required : Yes
We were thrilled the delivery time and easy ordering. The product looks just like the picture. The problem was it took 4 times to assembly due to insufficient instructions! It took 3 of us holding, debating and googling! The one piece of paper only had pictures of the parts with amounts but didn't label stand parts. It also didn't give step by step description to build it upside down! The stand is now functional and tv mounted in place with 4 screws ( metric) that had to be purchased from a local store. We learned a lot through this assembly process...a team of engineers required! My mom is enjoying her ability to turn her TV instead of changing chairs.