Shelby 2136 Tall Microwave Cart with Drawer & Cabinet, Kitchen Storage
Subcribe to back in stock notification
WPFurniture Shelby Tall Kitchen Pantry with 2 Large Cabinets, Wide Countertop and Drawer, Home and Office Buffet and Hutch Creating a stylish storage option has never been so easy! This modern kitchen cabinet from Better Home3 Products fits nicely with any décor and can be used in the kitchen, pantry, closet, garage, or bathroom to create stylish additional storage. Coated engineered wood provides an easy to clean, smooth surface that will help keep your pantry cabinet with hutch clean and sanitary.
- Clean laminated surface and elegant silver handles create a chic modern freestanding kitchen cabinet that will easily fit in with your kitchen, office, break room, pantry, or dining room décor.
- This pantry cabinet offers convenient and accessible way to store your microwave, toaster and other small appliances. Drawer to store kitchen utensils.
- 2 door bottom cabinet with conceal adjustable shelve and top cabinet provides ample storage space to keep your mugs, jars, or bowls in order.
- Made to last with sturdy engineered wood this laminated microwave cabinet it is easy to clean and add much needed functionality and storage space to your kitchen all without sacrificing style. and accessible way to store your microwave, toaster and other small kitchen appliances.
- Assembly Required. Easy to assemble, simple and clear instructions and complete accessories are included.
- Dimension : 16 " D x 24 " W x 71 "H
The cabinet still sucks here it’s a piece of shit it’s all scratched up there’s dings all over in the corners of the pieces there’s not even any instructions on how to put it together none of the boards are marked to watch bored as watch but yet the one page of instructions that I did has says F to a seven connect connect whatever whatever but none of them are marked so I don’t know what F2 or a seven or anything else fucking is I will never again buy anything from you people it’s just shit I got better stuff from the dollar store
Pieces weren't even labeled. Aside from pieces came in scratched. not satisfied at all.
Against my better judgment and the warnings of other reviewers, I bought this. Because it is so heavy (I guess), the box was smashed on one end and wrapped in copious amounts of heavy duty plastic wrap that had to be cut off. There didn't seem to be any damage from that, but several pieces had chipped off laminate -- some which the company obviously tried to cover over with a dark gray paint that didn't match the woodgrain. It took hours and hours to build (the schematic is at time baffling), and wasn't as roomy as it looked like it would be. I found a metal cabinet at ikea for the same price that was perfect, so I just pretended it was twice as expensive as it was and put the crap Shelby 2136 in the garage in hopes of maybe using it for storage out there, but it'll likely end up on the curb come next bull trash day.